• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Spanish Business Items for Fall/Winter 2010?

In summary, "Iso Spanish Business Items" is a collection of cooking and kitchen products specifically designed for Spanish cuisine. They are user-friendly and come with helpful instructions and recipes. These items are available for purchase in any country where Pampered Chef operates, and the collection includes a variety of products such as a paella pan, tortilla press, sangria pitcher, and a tapas serving set. While they can be used for other types of cuisine, they are specifically designed with Spanish cuisine in mind.
California Girl
im looking for anything in Spanish!

Hi California Girl,

Not sure if you already know this, but there's lots of Spanish materials on our supply order and that you can download and print with Office Depot pampered perks. Might be cheaper than buying from someone and paying the shipping to get it. :D

I have some great postcards from The Booster in Spanish...I no longer need them and would be happy to sell 'em

What are "Iso Spanish Business Items"?

"Iso Spanish Business Items" is a collection of cooking and kitchen products specifically designed for Spanish cuisine. These items are carefully selected by Pampered Chef to help you create authentic and delicious Spanish dishes.

Do I need to have experience with Spanish cooking to use these items?

No, you do not need to have any prior experience with Spanish cooking to use these items. They are designed to be user-friendly and come with helpful instructions and recipes to guide you in creating traditional Spanish dishes.

Are these items only available for purchase in Spain?

No, these items are available for purchase in any country where Pampered Chef operates. You can also purchase them online through our website or through one of our independent consultants.

What types of products are included in the "Iso Spanish Business Items" collection?

The collection includes a variety of products such as a paella pan, tortilla press, sangria pitcher, and a tapas serving set. These items are carefully chosen to cover all aspects of Spanish cooking and entertaining.

Can I use these items for other types of cuisine?

Yes, many of these items can be used for other types of cuisine as well. For example, the paella pan can also be used for making risotto or stir-fry dishes, and the sangria pitcher can be used for serving other types of beverages. However, they are specifically designed with Spanish cuisine in mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SillyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Suzy Englert