• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Budget-Friendly Business Supplies: PP+ Receipts and Catalog Tote Available

In summary, the Budget-Friendly Business Supplies package includes a set of PP+ receipts and a catalog tote for $25. These items are also available for purchase separately for $15 and $10 respectively. The PP+ receipts are compatible with standard business supplies and there are currently no discounts available for the package, but there may be promotions or sales in the future.
dmfink
Hi Everyone I am in search of a few things. Money is pretty tight for me but I still want to get some supplies for my business. I am in search of some PP+ receipts and also a catalog tote.

If you have either one or both of these items, please contact me via email or priv message. [email protected]. Let me know a price as well.

Thank You.

Question 1: What is included in the Budget-Friendly Business Supplies package?

The Budget-Friendly Business Supplies package includes a set of PP+ receipts and a convenient catalog tote for organizing and transporting your business materials.

Question 2: How much does the Budget-Friendly Business Supplies package cost?

The cost of the Budget-Friendly Business Supplies package is $25. This is a one-time purchase and no additional fees or subscriptions are required.

Question 3: Are the PP+ receipts and catalog tote available separately?

Yes, the PP+ receipts and catalog tote are also available for purchase separately. The PP+ receipts cost $15 and the catalog tote costs $10.

Question 4: Can I use the PP+ receipts with other business supplies?

Yes, the PP+ receipts are compatible with most standard business supplies such as calculators, invoice books, and filing systems.

Question 5: Are there any discounts available for the Budget-Friendly Business Supplies package?

Currently, there are no discounts available for the Budget-Friendly Business Supplies package. However, keep an eye out for promotions and sales that may offer discounts on this package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • kashlo3066
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathy tarleton
  • Cyork2114