• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat

In summary, "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat" is a line of clothing and accessories featuring the Pampered Chef logo, designed for both comfort and style. These items can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and include t-shirts, aprons, hats, tote bags, and more. It is recommended to follow care instructions when washing these items, and customization is not currently available.
jessicanashville
ISO Small PC Logo Wear, Super Swat, Lap BoardsHey Ladies,
I am looking for good condition small sized ladies shirts or even the yoga pants.

I am also looking for the discontinued fly swatter the Super Swat.

Also looking for the knife case, another consultant tote..well just totes in general as I as I have still is the one
that came with the kit...anything tool turn about..quilted bags etc

Also looking for lap boards would love to get several from one person.

I can be emailed at jessica lang pchef at yahoo.com as well.

Zip is 46761.
thanks

Last edited:
added more:thumbup:

I have lapboards and lots of size small logo tops

ooh, tell me what she doesn't want on the size small shirts Carolyn. I might want a shirt. What do these look like?

1. What is "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat"?

"Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat" refers to a line of clothing and accessories that feature the Pampered Chef logo. These items are designed to be comfortable and stylish for everyday wear, and are perfect for showing off your love for cooking and the Pampered Chef brand.

2. How can I purchase "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat"?

You can purchase "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat" items directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply browse the selection of items, select your desired size and quantity, and proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

3. What types of clothing and accessories are included in the "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat" line?

The "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat" line includes a variety of items such as t-shirts, aprons, hats, tote bags, and more. These items come in a range of sizes and styles to suit your preferences and needs.

4. Are there any special care instructions for "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat" items?

Yes, it is recommended to follow the care instructions on the label of each item. In general, most items can be machine washed and dried, but it is best to avoid using bleach or harsh detergents to preserve the quality of the logo and fabric.

5. Can I customize "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat" items with my own logo or design?

Unfortunately, customizing "Iso Small Pampered Chef Logo Wear and Super Swat" items is not currently an option. These items are specifically designed and produced by Pampered Chef, and cannot be altered with personal logos or designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • kcmckay