• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is item #1316, the small oval stoneware dish, still available for purchase?

In summary, the Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish measures 8.5 inches long, 5.5 inches wide, and 2 inches deep, and is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave safe and can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Additionally, it comes with a 3-year warranty against defects.
Dnisew
Hi - I'm looking for the small oval stoneware dish that is perfect for one person (or two). I can't find it online and suspect it has been discontinued.

Thanks for any help!

Denise

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish?

The Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish measures 8.5 inches long, 5.5 inches wide, and 2 inches deep.

2. Is the Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use the Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish is microwave safe.

4. How do I clean the Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish?

The Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is also safe to use metal utensils on the stoneware surface.

5. Does the Iso Small Oval Stoneware Dish come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef stoneware comes with a 3-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies