• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Small Metal Sheet Pans? Check Out These Prices!

In summary, the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan measures 10 inches by 7 inches and is perfect for baking small batches of cookies, roasting vegetables, or reheating leftovers. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as safe to use in the microwave and freezer. The pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It does not have a non-stick coating, but is naturally non-stick when seasoned properly. The pan also has a raised edge and reinforced rim for added durability and to contain spills or drippings.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I'm interested in purchasing one or two of the small metal sheet pans. Let me know the price :) Thank you!

Is it item #1724?? If so, I have one! $15 includes shipping!

Yes that's the one!! What's your PayPal?

1PamperedMommy said:
I'm interested in purchasing one or two of the small metal sheet pans. Let me know the price :) Thank you!
I had not seen your post.
I actually sold both of these small sheet pans. But I will keep you in mind if I find more.

1. What is the size of the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan?

The Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan measures 10 inches by 7 inches, making it perfect for baking small batches of cookies, roasting vegetables, or reheating leftovers.

2. Can the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave and freezer.

3. Is the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

4. Does the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan come with a non-stick coating?

No, the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan does not have a non-stick coating. However, it is made of heavy-duty metal that is naturally non-stick when seasoned properly.

5. What is the advantage of using the Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan over a regular baking sheet?

The Iso Small Metal Sheet Pan is designed with a raised edge on all four sides, which helps contain any spills or drippings from your food. It also has a reinforced rim for added durability and can withstand high heat without warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips