• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Small (Medium) Rack for a 13 and Rectangular Stone?

In summary, the Iso Small (Medium) Rack is a stainless steel rack measuring 10.75 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 3.5 inches in height. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave and on the stovetop. The purpose of the rack is to elevate food while cooking for even heat distribution and crispy, evenly browned results. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have one? The one that fits the 13" stone and the rect stone? I have a customer who'd like to buy it.

Please email me at [email protected]

Nancy - or anyone else that may have this,

I have a customer looking for a rack to fit her rectangle stone. Would you still have this? Please let me know how much you'd need for it, including shipping, and I will confirm with her.

Thanks!!
Jody

I have a new rack if anyone still needs it.

Interested. Thanks for responding. I just need to know your price (including shipping it) and I will let my customer know.

Thanks again.
Jody

1. What is the size of the Iso Small (Medium) Rack?

The Iso Small (Medium) Rack measures 10.75 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 3.5 inches in height.

2. What materials is the Iso Small (Medium) Rack made of?

The Iso Small (Medium) Rack is made of durable stainless steel, making it strong and long-lasting.

3. Can the Iso Small (Medium) Rack be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Small (Medium) Rack is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and on the stovetop.

4. What is the purpose of the Iso Small (Medium) Rack?

The Iso Small (Medium) Rack is designed to elevate food while cooking, allowing for even heat distribution and promoting crispy and evenly browned results.

5. Is the Iso Small (Medium) Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Small (Medium) Rack is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. It can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mkparker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
debmiz
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • deanna_g