• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone selling small or medium logowear from Merrill?

In summary, Iso Small/Medium Logowear is a specialized line of clothing and accessories for Pampered Chef consultants who wear a small or medium size. It includes items such as t-shirts, aprons, hats, and bags featuring the Pampered Chef logo. Customers can also customize the items with their name or team name for an additional fee. Sizes can be determined by referring to the size chart or contacting customer service. While primarily available for consultants, customers can also purchase the collection on the website. Returns or exchanges can be made within 30 days, as long as the items are in their original condition.
cookie325
Before I convince hubs to let me drop money on logowear from Merrill, I thought I'd see if anyone here has any small or medium logowear (especially tops) that they are needing to get rid of. I checked eBay, and wouldn't ya know it...barely anything on there. Anyway, just thought I'd ask...:eek:

I have some, I'll have to look tomorrow and let you know!

I have a ton, but am waiting to see if I can fit back in to it after I have a baby in October - sorry I couldn't be of much help now though :(

1. What is Iso Small/Medium Logowear and what does it include?

Iso Small/Medium Logowear is a line of clothing and accessories specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants who wear a small or medium size. It includes t-shirts, aprons, hats, bags, and other items featuring the Pampered Chef logo.

2. Can I customize the Iso Small/Medium Logowear with my name or team name?

Yes, you can customize the Iso Small/Medium Logowear with your name or team name for an additional fee. This can be done on most items, such as t-shirts and aprons, to promote your personal brand as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I determine my size for the Iso Small/Medium Logowear?

We recommend referring to the size chart provided on the product page for the specific item you are interested in. If you are unsure, you can always contact our customer service team for assistance in determining the best size for you.

4. Is the Iso Small/Medium Logowear only available for consultants, or can customers purchase it as well?

The Iso Small/Medium Logowear is primarily designed for consultants, but customers can also purchase it on our website. However, some items may be limited to consultants only, such as those with the "consultant only" label.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the Iso Small/Medium Logowear collection?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from the Iso Small/Medium Logowear collection as long as they are in their original condition and within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • abigailhutch