• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Small Dots Bowls - Limited Stock Left! | Jane's 12-Year Search

In summary, the Small Dots Bowls have a diameter of 4 inches and a height of 2.5 inches. They are made of durable stoneware and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. Each set includes 4 bowls and they can also be used in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for baking individual portions or dishes.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi all,
I needed to order more small dots bowls before they left then got closed out (sold out) before I placed my order. You'd think I haven't been doing this for 12 years! :) Does anyone have any they'd like to get rid of, or did anyone happen to order extras for just this instance?? Thanks in advance, Jane :)

I have 2 that have been setting in my cupboard taking up space. I also have 4 plates, med. round bowl, lg. round bowl, 2 dots coffee & more cups and a set of small beverage glasses...just incase you are interested.

Jane, I sent you a pm. You said "sold" but then I haven't heard back since I got the shipping price to you. Please let me know if you still want these. I have another buyer and I told her I'd give you until Friday since you asked first.

1. What are the dimensions of the Small Dots Bowls?

The Small Dots Bowls have a diameter of 4 inches and a height of 2.5 inches.

2. Are the Small Dots Bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. What is the material of the Small Dots Bowls?

The Small Dots Bowls are made of durable stoneware, making them suitable for everyday use.

4. How many bowls come in a set?

Each set includes 4 Small Dots Bowls, perfect for serving individual portions or for use as condiment bowls.

5. Can I use these bowls to bake in the oven?

Yes, these bowls are safe to use in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. They are great for individual desserts or for baking small dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
pamperedalf