• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Slotted Turner (#2344)?

In summary, the Iso Slotted Turner (#2344) is made of high-quality stainless steel, measures 13 inches in length and 3 inches in width, and is dishwasher safe. The slot in the turner allows for excess grease and liquids to drain away, and it can withstand high heat up to 450°F.
jillzpampchef
I have a customer who would like the Slotted Turner (#2344). Please let me know if anyone has one?

Thanks!
Jill

Does anyone have this?

I have a new one.

oops - it's the jumbo one that I have

I have one NIP

Can you PM me a price with shipping to Maryland (first class is fine).

Thanks!
Jill

What is the material of the Iso Slotted Turner?

The Iso Slotted Turner (#2344) is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and resistance to rust and corrosion.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Slotted Turner?

The Iso Slotted Turner measures 13 inches in length and 3 inches in width, making it the perfect size for flipping and turning food in a variety of cooking tasks.

Is the Iso Slotted Turner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Slotted Turner is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

What is the purpose of the slot in the Iso Slotted Turner?

The slot in the Iso Slotted Turner allows for excess grease and liquids to drain away from the food, making it perfect for cooking and serving dishes that contain sauces or oils.

Can the Iso Slotted Turner withstand high heat?

Yes, the Iso Slotted Turner is heat resistant up to 450°F, making it suitable for use in high-temperature cooking methods such as grilling and sautéing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • brewejen