• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Skillet Chicken Mole Recipe

In summary, the recommended type of chicken for the Iso Skillet Chicken Mole recipe is boneless, skinless chicken breasts. The spice level of the mole sauce can be adjusted by adding more or less chili powder and cayenne pepper, or omitting the cayenne pepper altogether for a milder sauce. This recipe can be made in a regular skillet, but the Iso skillet is designed for optimal cooking. The mole sauce can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. This recipe pairs well with rice, quinoa, roasted vegetables, warm tortillas, or crusty bread.
VanessainCO
This recipe is in Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef multiple editions so it doesn't come up on Consultant's Corner. Can someone post it for me? I'd like to adapt it to the DCB for a Chocolate Theme open house I'm having on Sunday. I'll share the results!
Thanks!

Yes, all Una Muestra recipes are behind CC under the SEason's Best listings. You'll find it.

Thanks, Deb! You rock!

I ended up making a fantastic mole sauce from scratch. Found an easy recipe on the web. The prepared mole in the store looked scary. I put some chicken breasts in the DCB, covered with the sauce and microwaved for 15 minutes, checked it, then cooked 10 more minutes. It came out really moist and was a hit with the family. Makes me think that I could do the same thing using spaghetti sauce, salsa, green chile...

Last edited:
Hi there! I would be happy to post the recipe for you. Which specific recipe are you looking for from the Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef multiple editions? Also, I would love to hear about your adaptation to the DCB for your Chocolate Theme open house. Sounds delicious! Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of boneless, skinless chicken for the Iso Skillet Chicken Mole recipe. However, we recommend using chicken breasts for the best results.

2. How do I adjust the spice level of the mole sauce?

The spice level can be adjusted by adding more or less chili powder and cayenne pepper. If you prefer a milder sauce, you can also omit the cayenne pepper altogether.

3. Can I make this recipe in a regular skillet instead of the Iso skillet?

Yes, you can use a regular skillet to make this recipe. However, the Iso skillet is specifically designed to evenly distribute heat and ensure the chicken is cooked to perfection.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the mole sauce ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When ready to cook, simply reheat the sauce in the skillet and add the chicken.

5. What side dishes pair well with this recipe?

This recipe pairs well with rice, quinoa, or roasted vegetables. You can also serve it with warm tortillas or crusty bread to soak up the delicious mole sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • kristina16marie