• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Complete Your Set of Iso Single Dots Wine Glasses?

In summary, the Iso Single Dots Wine Glass has a capacity of 15 ounces and is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, it is not recommended for hot beverages as it is made of high-quality, lead-free glass and not designed to withstand high temperatures. It is sold individually, allowing for customization of the number of glasses needed.
chefcharity
My sister broke one of her set. Does anyone have any they would like to sell? She'd like to have the full set of 4 again without having to buy a whole new set.

Thanks!

I don't have any singles, I only have a set if you would like to buy the set please email me [email protected]

I would suggest either hosting or have her host a November show and earn level 2 to get a set for 60% off. If she only wants a total of 4 she can keep the others in a box as spares.

I would not take the chance of mailing just one glass. I think the chances of getting it in one piece is low.

Or maybe someone local to you has one they'll sell you...

Thanks, she just had a show in August.

I also have only 3 glasses so I would be willing to sell her one to complete her set. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Single Dots Wine Glass?

The Iso Single Dots Wine Glass has a capacity of 15 ounces.

2. Is the Iso Single Dots Wine Glass dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Single Dots Wine Glass is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. Can the Iso Single Dots Wine Glass be used for hot beverages?

No, the Iso Single Dots Wine Glass is not recommended for hot beverages as it is not designed to withstand high temperatures.

4. What is the material of the Iso Single Dots Wine Glass?

The Iso Single Dots Wine Glass is made of high-quality, lead-free glass.

5. How many glasses come in a set of Iso Single Dots Wine Glasses?

The Iso Single Dots Wine Glass is sold individually, not in a set. You can purchase as many as you need to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nancychefohio
  • monicag
Replies
Views
  • Tonyphel00