• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl for a Customer

In summary, the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl is a durable stoneware bowl that measures 10 inches by 10 inches and has a depth of 3 inches. It is dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe, making it versatile for both cooking and serving purposes. While it does not come with a lid, it can be paired with the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Lid for convenient storage and transportation.
Hi everybody!!! I am on a mission to find a replacement for a customer.. she broke her sons bowl :(
Looking for the Large Square Simple Additions Bowl.. I attached a picture of the one I am after.. will take new preferably or gently used!!
Thanks so much
Becky!!

Attachments

• Bowl PC.jpg
    Bowl PC.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 874
I have one! Are you still looking for this?

What is the material of the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl?

The Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl is made of durable stoneware material, perfect for everyday use and entertaining.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl?

The bowl measures 10 inches by 10 inches and has a depth of 3 inches, making it a great size for serving and storing a variety of dishes.

Is the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, this bowl is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze after meals and events.

Can the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, this bowl is oven and microwave safe, making it versatile for both cooking and serving purposes.

Does the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl come with a lid?

No, a lid is not included with this bowl. However, it can be paired with the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Lid for convenient storage and transportation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • pmprdprettyinsnj