• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Simple Additions items for wedding in 85209?

In summary, the most popular Iso Simple Additions items are the Mini Baker, Small Square Platter, Small Bowl, Rectangular Tray, and Large Round Platter. They are versatile and can be used for serving, baking, and storing food. These items are also microwave and dishwasher safe, as well as oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They can be used for both hot and cold food, and come with a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in material or workmanship. However, it does not cover damage from accidents, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
Celia
Hello! I'm in search of some Simple Additions items for my upcoming wedding this summer. I am looking for any platters, plates, bowls in white or cranberry. My zip code is 85209. Thanks!

Check the outlet. There are some cranberry/white pieces on there right now.

I have a couple of the 16x6 trays available. One with cranberry edge $15, two plain white $10 each. Two medium square plates with cranberry edges $8 each and three medium square plates white $6 each. All of above are out of box but like new.I also have the hospitality set $25 new in box and white rectangle tray with handles $35new in box. All are plus shipping. Please email interest so I see sooner. [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 541
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 540
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 599
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 555
I also have the cake pedestal new in box $25 plus shipping

I gave the Hospitality Set for $25.00, the Hospitality Tray only for $15.00 and 4 small white bowls for $20.00. All are plus shipping.

If you are still looking please email me and I will reply with what I have - all white pieces and I have quite a few. [email protected] I also have the chrome 3-tier stand (for squares), rectangle stand and caddy; and the older black rectangle stand, fondue accessory kit and the caddy.

Celia said:
Hello! I'm in search of some Simple Additions items for my upcoming wedding this summer. I am looking for any platters, plates, bowls in white or cranberry. My zip code is 85209. Thanks!
I have several pieces if you are still looking. Email me at [email protected]

What are the most popular Iso Simple Additions items?

The most popular Iso Simple Additions items include the Mini Baker, the Small Square Platter, the Small Bowl, the Rectangular Tray, and the Large Round Platter. These items are versatile and can be used for serving, baking, and storing food.

Are Iso Simple Additions items microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Iso Simple Additions items are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They are made from durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and frequent use.

Can I use Iso Simple Additions items in the oven?

Yes, all Iso Simple Additions items are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are perfect for baking and roasting dishes like casseroles, lasagnas, and roasted vegetables.

Can I use Iso Simple Additions items for cold food as well?

Yes, Iso Simple Additions items can be used for both hot and cold food. They are great for serving chilled appetizers, dips, and desserts.

Do Iso Simple Additions items come with a warranty?

Yes, all Iso Simple Additions items come with a limited lifetime warranty. If the item is found to have defects in material or workmanship, it will be replaced free of charge. However, the warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents, misuse, or normal wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • schenectady90241
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • PC Angel