• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Silicone Funnels: Perfect for Gifting | 52047 Zip Code

In summary, the Silicone Funnels are made from high-quality, food-grade silicone that is BPA-free and heat-resistant. They are versatile and can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients, with a wide mouth design that prevents spills. These funnels are dishwasher safe and come in a variety of vibrant colors, making them a perfect gift for anyone who loves cooking or baking. The flexible design allows them to fit on most bottles and jars, making ingredient transfer easy and mess-free.
CRuff
Silver Member
FOUND SOME! THANKS EVERYONE!
I have a good customer looking for a set of the funnels. New (she is giving as gift!) Thanks! zip code 52047 pm me if you have some and the cost, thanks!

Last edited:
I think they are on the Outlet right now.

upload_2017-11-13_16-19-46.png

Yes, they are on the outlet. Those things are great! I don't like the cranberry color - they were green/turquoise when I got them. Just so handy when you need them! Worth every penny, haven't seen anything like them in local stores.

What is the material used for the Silicone Funnels?

The Silicone Funnels are made from high-quality, food-grade silicone that is BPA-free and heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can I use these funnels for both dry and liquid ingredients?

Yes, the Silicone Funnels are versatile and can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients. The wide mouth design makes it easy to transfer any type of ingredient without making a mess.

Are these funnels dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Funnels are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They can also be hand washed with warm soapy water.

What makes these funnels perfect for gifting?

The Silicone Funnels are not only practical and useful, but they also come in a variety of vibrant colors that make them a fun and unique gift for anyone who loves cooking or baking. They also come in a beautiful gift box, making them ready to give as a present.

Do these funnels work with all types of bottles and jars?

Yes, the flexible design of the Silicone Funnels allows them to fit on most bottles and jars, making it easy to transfer ingredients without any spills or mess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leslie Wallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • monicag
Replies
Views
  • Connie Ruff