• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it possible to find replacement parts for a lifetime guarantee paring knife?

In summary, the Iso Sharpening Case is a tool designed to safely and effectively sharpen all types of kitchen knives. It features a built-in sharpening wheel and a storage compartment for organization. To use it, simply slide your knife back and forth over the sharpening wheel and store it in the compartment. The case is suitable for all types of knives, including serrated ones, and replacement wheels can be purchased when needed. The frequency of sharpening depends on use and cutting tasks, but it is recommended to sharpen every 2-3 months for regular use.
janezapchef
Gold Member
for the old-style (white case) self-sharpening paring knife. We can no longer buy a replacement part for this lifetime guarantee product even though we can buy replacement parts for some retired products that only had a 1 or 2 year guarantee until 2011. Hmmmm. Makes no sense to me. Anyway, can you help?
TIA,
Jane :)

Crap I actually have two for the 5" knife!

If its lifetime they will do a pro. adj. You may need to pay the difference between the two knives but its a better knife and case. :) Thats what we have to do with discontinued cookware.

Like Becky said, since it's a lifetime guarantee product, there aren't replacement parts, because they're covered by the guarantee.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Sharpening Case?

The Iso Sharpening Case is designed to safely and effectively sharpen your kitchen knives. It has a built-in sharpening wheel and a storage compartment for keeping your knives organized.

2. How do I use the Iso Sharpening Case?

To use the Iso Sharpening Case, simply place your knife in the designated slot and slide it back and forth over the sharpening wheel. Repeat this process until your knife is sharp and then use the storage compartment to safely store your newly sharpened knife.

3. Is the Iso Sharpening Case suitable for all types of knives?

Yes, the Iso Sharpening Case can be used on all types of kitchen knives, including serrated knives, thanks to its adjustable sharpening wheel. However, it is not recommended for use on scissors or any other non-knife blade.

4. How often should I sharpen my knives with the Iso Sharpening Case?

The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and what type of cutting tasks you are using them for. We recommend sharpening your knives with the Iso Sharpening Case every 2-3 months for regular use, and more frequently for heavy use or when you notice a decrease in sharpness.

5. Can the sharpening wheel be replaced?

Yes, the sharpening wheel can be replaced when it becomes worn or damaged. Replacement wheels can be purchased separately from Pampered Chef or through a consultant. Instructions for replacing the wheel can be found in the Iso Sharpening Case manual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefbritt