• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm

In summary, the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm is a limited edition charm designed by Pampered Chef to celebrate the company's anniversary month of September. It is compatible with all sizes and styles of Rockcrok cookware and can be easily attached to the handle or knob. The charm is not available for purchase separately and can only be obtained as a free gift with purchase during the month of September. It is made of durable metal and should be cleaned with warm soapy water, avoiding harsh chemicals. The charm is not oven-safe and should be removed before using the Rockcrok cookware for cooking or baking.
BebeRogers
Please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell! Thank you!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

BebeRogers said:
Please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell! Thank you!
I have one, but I want to sell it with the necklace and the other two charms I have (batter bowl, trifle bowl) for $20 plus shipping. Let me know if you are still looking.

1. What is the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm?

The Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm is a limited edition charm designed by Pampered Chef to celebrate the company's anniversary month of September. It is a decorative charm that can be added to your Rockcrok cookware for a personalized touch.

2. Is the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm compatible with all Rockcrok cookware?

Yes, the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm is compatible with all sizes and styles of Rockcrok cookware. Simply attach the charm to the handle or knob of your Rockcrok for a fun and unique addition to your kitchen.

3. Can I purchase the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm separately?

No, the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm is only available as a free gift with purchase during the month of September. It cannot be purchased separately and is only available while supplies last.

4. How do I care for the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm?

The Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm is made of durable metal and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the charm's finish.

5. Can I use the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm in the oven?

No, the Iso September Necklace Rockcrok Charm is not oven-safe and should not be exposed to high temperatures. It is meant for decorative purposes only and should be removed before cooking or baking with your Rockcrok cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • PamperedchefDaly