• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Seasons Best Recipe Books and Black Tote Bag

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant looking for a specific black tote bag that was given out at the 2004 conference. They are not interested in any other bags and are willing to pay for it. Other consultants offer alternatives and trade offers, and a picture of the tote is shared. The tote is available on the supply order form until the end of February for $15.
jmedeiros
Looking for black tote bag (2004 conference one ONLY)I am still looking for the 2004 conference tote bag. The black one with the clear pocket in the front for catalogs. I am not interested in any other ones and I know that I can order one on the supply form. I do not like any others, just the one that was given out at the 2004 conference.

Please email me or PM me with your prices and shipping cost to 85296.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Supply OrderAs far as the tote goes you can still order it on the supply order form---I think goes away in March though. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, I am not home to look.

toteI saw that, I just wanted a different one than that one. I have seen some ladies with really nice ones but never asked them where they got it! I was looking for one a little cheaper than that $15 one.

Thank you,
Jennifer

hi,

i have two season's best for sale fall/winter 2004, spring/summer 2004. $2.50 each plus shipping.

i also have the show to go bags:

large bag $10 + shipping
tool turnabout bag $7 + shipping

let me know if you're interested.

Tricia Dean
[email protected]

jmedeiros said:
I saw that, I just wanted a different one than that one. I have seen some ladies with really nice ones but never asked them where they got it! I was looking for one a little cheaper than that $15 one.

Thank you,
Jennifer

I do have the one from the supply order and I think it's very nice. I don't know if any of our vendors carry something different or not. Sorry I can't be of more help.

One of my MK friends found a cute, clear front bag at TJ Maxx this past summer. It had pockets in front, and she used it for pictures and products. I do not know if they are still available, but it is worth a try if that is want you are looking for.

Tote bagI am looking for the one that a catalog can fit in. Just like the one on the order supply form. I can't seem to find a store locally that sells it. I would like it for tomorrow since I am having lunch with some girlfriends and would like to get the conversation started with the catalogs!

I have tried Michael's crafts but they dont have them. If someone knows a store that would sell something like that, please email me.

Thanks!
Jennifer [email protected]

I have cookbooks from all those years and would be glad to send them to you. just let me know. :) email me at [email protected]

postingThank you to all that have helped me get the sets of Seasons best! I also found a cute bag at Walmart for the time being that fits the catalogs in it. It doesnt have a clear pocket, but the cattys can be seen if they are standing upright in my purse!

Thanks again!
Jennifer Medeiros

Have the bagThe bag you are describing was a freebie from National Conference 2004. You are welcome to mine...it's not especially a guy thing - maybe you could trade me some unstamped old catalogs for it?

I'd call it good for 15 unstamped catalogs...

bagGreat! I will take it!! I have sent you a PM with my address and info.

Thanks!

Jennifer Medeiros

Tote PictureDoes anyone have a picture of the tote bag that is in our Supply Orders? I have never seen one. I am debating getting it before it is discontinued on March 1. I have seen the new show to go ones, and would rather have one that the catalogs can be seen through.

I would really appreciate any help!!!

Tote on Supply FormHere is a pic...I hope it helps. The bag also has a zippered pocket on the inside with slots for credit cards, etc.

I love my bag! In fact, I got tired of carrying two bags, so it now doubles as my daughter's diaper bag. It is quite roomy.

Attachments

• DSCN0837.JPG
    DSCN0837.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 485
Eek!I Really Really Really want one of those bags!!!!

Anyone else willing to sell/trade for theirs??

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Michelle

Thanks for that picture, I have also been wondering what all the fuss is about. Those look really neat. So they are only available until the end of Feb? How much do they cost?

Tote available on Spring supply orderI just double-checked CC, and the tote will still be available for $15 on the Spring 2006 supply order form. It is item #9612.

I don't know if it is different outside of the U.S. or not...

Thank you so much for posting that picture. I have been a consultant for so long, I don't remember what anything looks like!! I wish our PP had pictures, so when we want to order something, we can see it!!
That picture just sold me!! I am going to order one!! Also, thank you for adding that it will still be available in the Spring!! It's good to know that there is no hurry!!

scott's bagScott,

Is your bag still up for grabs?

I just stumbled upon this site Monday night and I'm overwhelmed with how much everyone has helped me brainstorm and think outside of the box. I moved out of the country for a while, and just recently moved back...trying to get my business going again, but in a different part of the US. I'm so stoked about everything that I can hardly sleep at night! LOL

Thanks,
Christi Berger

I ordered the one off the supply order form and recieved it today. I was thinking it was going to be like Scott's and it isn't.

If anyone would like to buy mine I will sell it to you for the original price. I only took it out of the plastic long enough to check it out.

If anyone knows where I can get one of the others, that would be wonderful.

Thanks

Melissa

Melissa,

Any chance you can post a picture of your bag so that we can see what it looks like? I'm interested in one, but I'd love to see what it looks like!

Many thanks,

Ann

Ann, It is the same one that Chefkeender posted above. I can try to take another picture of it later tonight.

I'm from Canada and we can't get those here. Was wondering if anyone from the US would purchase some for a few of in Winnipeg MB? Someone with paypal would be great.

What is included in the Iso Seasons Best Recipe Books and Black Tote Bag set?

The set includes a collection of seasonal recipe books featuring over 100 recipes, a sturdy black tote bag, and a bonus recipe booklet with 10 additional recipes.

Are the recipes in the Iso Seasons Best Recipe Books easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be user-friendly and include step-by-step instructions, ingredient lists, and helpful tips for success.

Do the Iso Seasons Best Recipe Books focus on a specific type of cuisine?

No, the recipe books feature a variety of dishes from different cuisines, including appetizers, main courses, desserts, and more.

Is the tote bag in the set durable?

Yes, the black tote bag is made from high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use. It also has a sturdy bottom to keep the contents secure.

Can the Iso Seasons Best Recipe Books and Black Tote Bag set be purchased separately?

No, the set is only available as a bundle. However, each individual item may be available for purchase separately through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schoonies