• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO Vintage PC Books from 2002 and Earlier - Find the Best Deals Here!

In summary, the "Iso Season's Best Books" are a collection of cookbooks that offer delicious and easy recipes for individuals or families stuck at home. These recipes make use of pantry staples and limited ingredients while still offering a variety of flavors and cuisines. They also include nutritional information and offer a range of healthy options. The recipes are user-friendly and accessible for cooks of all levels and the ingredients can be found in most grocery stores. Additionally, there are suggestions for substitutions to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences.
pchef2006
Does anyone know when the PC first started producing these?? I am ISO the older ones from 2002 and back. If you have an extra and are wanting to sell them please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I have one of each of the following that I am willing to part with....f/w 1999, s/s 1999, f/w 2000, s/s 2000, f/w 2001, s/s 2001, and f/w 2002. Make me an offer :)

I don't have any for sale, but my oldest one is 1996. Not sure when they first started selling these. I would like them all to if I could find them.

I have one called Hostess Choice dated Spring/Summer 1995. Don't want to sell mine.

Could I also buy 1 of ea from you?? I have pay pal :)

Thanks for considering;

Liz
soothenrelax

Sb
GeorgiaPeach said:
I have one of each of the following that I am willing to part with....f/w 1999, s/s 1999, f/w 2000, s/s 2000, f/w 2001, s/s 2001, and f/w 2002. Make me an offer :)

Could I also buy 1 of ea from you?? I have pay pal :) I am also a brand new consultant :) Would help me with ideas as well. I haven't cooked in a long, long time. :)

Thanks for considering;

Liz
soothenrelax

1. What makes the "Iso Season's Best Books" different from other cookbooks?

The "Iso Season's Best Books" are specifically designed to provide delicious and easy recipes for individuals or families who are stuck at home and looking for creative and convenient meal options. Each recipe is carefully curated to make use of pantry staples and limited ingredients while still offering a variety of flavors and cuisines.

2. Are the recipes in the "Iso Season's Best Books" healthy?

Yes, the "Iso Season's Best Books" offer a range of healthy options including low-carb, vegetarian, and gluten-free recipes. Each recipe also includes nutritional information to help you make informed choices about your meals.

3. Can I still use the "Iso Season's Best Books" if I am not an experienced cook?

Absolutely! The "Iso Season's Best Books" are designed to be user-friendly and accessible for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and most require only basic cooking skills and equipment.

4. Are the ingredients for the "Iso Season's Best Books" recipes easy to find?

Yes, the "Iso Season's Best Books" recipes are created with everyday ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. We also offer substitution suggestions for any harder-to-find ingredients.

5. Can I customize the recipes in the "Iso Season's Best Books" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in the "Iso Season's Best Books" offer suggestions for substitutions to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences. You can also search for specific dietary categories in the index of the books.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiechef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Katiechef
  • SLDOWDY1978
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • schoonies