• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Scallop & Star Bread Tubes What You Need for Your Kitchen?

In summary, the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes are specialized tools designed for creating unique and beautiful bread shapes for special occasions or everyday baking. They can also be used for making other types of food, such as cakes, brownies, and even fruit kabobs. To use the tubes, simply roll out your dough, place it inside the tube, and gently press it into the grooves. The tubes are safe to use in the oven and are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. They can also be used for gluten-free and vegan recipes, as long as the appropriate dough or batter is used.
sushimommy
Silver Member
For a customer - NIP, and please pm me or email [email protected] and let me know your asking price, shipping, etc. THANK YOU!

-Danielle

I have a star one that I'm asking $6.00 + shipping from 62626.

I have a star and a flower (like the scallop but has less petals).

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes?

The Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes are designed to help create beautiful and unique bread shapes for special occasions or everyday baking. They are perfect for making homemade breads, rolls, and even desserts like cakes and brownies.

2. How do I use the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes?

To use the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes, simply roll out your dough and place it inside the tube. Gently press the dough into the grooves using a rolling pin or your hands. Then, remove the dough from the tube and bake as desired. The result will be a perfectly shaped bread or pastry.

3. Can the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes are safe to use in the oven. They are made of high-quality materials that can withstand high temperatures. Just make sure to follow the recommended baking instructions for your recipe.

4. Are the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water for best results. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them away.

5. Can I use the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes for gluten-free or vegan recipes?

Yes, the Iso Scallop & Star Bread Tubes can be used for a variety of recipes, including gluten-free and vegan options. Just make sure to use the appropriate type of dough or batter for your desired result. You can also get creative and use the tubes for other types of food, such as shaping mashed potatoes or creating fun fruit kabobs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Loreen
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefJeniLobdell