• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Space with the ISO Sb Storage Box | Available Now!

In summary, the ISO Sb Storage Box is a versatile storage solution from Pampered Chef that measures 13 inches by 9 inches and is 3.5 inches deep with a capacity of 1.7 liters. It is designed to be stackable and nestable, with adjustable dividers for customizable compartments. The box is also dishwasher safe and made of durable, BPA-free plastic.
redsoxgirl
Anyone have one of those SB storage boxes we sold a few years back? The one I have is overflowing and I need another one! :chef:

what's an SB storage box? recipe file?

If you can't find one, the slipcases made for Pillsbury "checkout lane" books will work, too. There's usually an order form in the back of each Pillsbury book. It won't match the one we carried, but you can always cover it with contact paper or decoupage.

Thanks for the tip Ann!!!

Yeah, great tip! I'm going to have to check that out.

a friend of mine bought some on eBay...might check that out.

1. What is the ISO Sb Storage Box and how can it help me organize my space?

The ISO Sb Storage Box is a versatile storage solution from Pampered Chef that can be used in any room of your home. It features a clear lid and removable dividers, making it perfect for storing and organizing everything from kitchen tools to office supplies.

2. How big is the ISO Sb Storage Box and how much can it hold?

The ISO Sb Storage Box measures 13 inches by 9 inches and is 3.5 inches deep. It has a capacity of 1.7 liters, making it the perfect size for storing a variety of items without taking up too much space.

3. Can the ISO Sb Storage Box be stacked or nested for efficient storage?

Yes, the ISO Sb Storage Box is designed to be stackable and nestable, making it ideal for maximizing storage space in your cabinets, pantry, or closet. Its clear lid also allows you to easily see what is inside each box when they are stacked.

4. Are the dividers in the ISO Sb Storage Box adjustable?

Yes, the dividers in the ISO Sb Storage Box can be easily removed and repositioned to create custom compartments for your specific storage needs. This makes it a great solution for organizing items of various sizes.

5. Is the ISO Sb Storage Box dishwasher safe?

Yes, the ISO Sb Storage Box is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for use in the dishwasher. This makes it easy to clean and maintain for long-term use in your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Acamp531
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • KathysueZ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Symara
  • cochef