• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 5 Items Now? [email protected] 85741

In summary, the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion typically includes a chef's knife, cutting board, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and spatula. It can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The items cannot be chosen, but may be exchanged for a similar one. Availability may vary by region and the promotion is only available for a limited time.
chef-kina
Gold Member
I need 5 of them asap. If you have them please let me know a price w/shipping to 85741. [email protected]

thanks!

I'm pretty sure I have them. I'll email you.

Just realized mine are labeled, if you have ones for her that aren't you may want to email her too... I should have looked before I posted, not the other way around.

i have 5 of them

I might but not for sure i checked and i only have the s/s 08 ones

1. What are the 5 items included in the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion?

The 5 items included in the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion may vary, but typically include popular kitchen tools and gadgets such as a chef's knife, cutting board, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and a spatula.

2. How can I purchase the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion?

To purchase the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. The promotion may also be available at select in-person events or parties.

3. Can I choose which 5 items I want in the promotion?

No, the items included in the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, you may have the option to exchange an item for a similar one of equal value.

4. Is the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion available in all regions?

The availability of the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion may vary by region and may not be available in all areas. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. How long is the "Need 5 Items Now" promotion available?

The "Need 5 Items Now" promotion is available for a limited time only and may vary depending on the current offers and promotions. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest information on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef-kina
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • beccathebaker