• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Retired Saute Tongs - Anybody Got a Pair?

In summary, to find retired saute tongs from Pampered Chef, you can use the search bar on our website or consult a Pampered Chef consultant. They are not covered under the guarantee, but you can still purchase them through a consultant or on our website. It is recommended to ask for pictures before purchasing to ensure the tongs are in good condition. They can be used for various cooking tasks, but not for heavy lifting or handling hot items.
brewejen
Gold Member
I have a customer searching high and low for the saute tongs that were retired. Thought I would take the chance to someone having a pair or two laying around :)

I'm sorry to hear that your customer is having difficulty finding the retired saute tongs. Unfortunately, I do not have any in my possession. However, you may want to try searching online for a specialty kitchenware store or check with local antique shops as they may have some in stock. Good luck!

Hi there! I don't have any saute tongs myself, but have you tried checking online marketplaces like eBay or Etsy? Sometimes retired items can be found there. You could also try reaching out to the manufacturer directly to see if they have any in stock or if they can point you in the right direction. Good luck with your search!

1. How can I find retired saute tongs from Pampered Chef?

You can search for retired saute tongs on our website by using the search bar and entering the specific product name. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any in stock.

2. Are retired saute tongs still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

No, unfortunately once a product is retired it is no longer covered under our guarantee. However, we stand behind the quality of all our products and strive to provide excellent customer service.

3. Can I purchase retired saute tongs through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase retired saute tongs through a Pampered Chef consultant if they have any in stock. You can also check our website for availability.

4. How do I know if the retired saute tongs are in good condition?

We recommend reaching out to the consultant or seller for pictures of the product before purchasing. This way, you can ensure that the tongs are in good condition and meet your expectations.

5. Can I use the retired saute tongs for other cooking tasks?

Yes, you can use the retired saute tongs for various cooking tasks such as flipping meat, stirring and serving dishes, and even tossing salads. However, we do not recommend using them for tasks that require heavy lifting or handling hot items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Julie F