• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Skinny Sauté Tongs #2956?

In summary, the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 have a length of 11 inches and a width of 3 inches and are safe to use in non-stick pans. They also have silicone tips to prevent scratching and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The tongs have a locking mechanism for compact storage and can withstand temperatures up to 428°F.
jillzpampchef
I have a customer looking for our old skinny sauté tongs (#2956). Please email JillzPampChef at aol dot com if you have a pair to offer. Thank you!!

I'm sorry, but I do not have a pair of the skinny sauté tongs (#2956) to offer. However, I am confident that JillzPampChef at aol dot com will be able to help you with your request. Thank you for your interest in our products!

Hi there! I don't have the skinny sauté tongs you're looking for, but have you tried checking online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon? Sometimes you can find discontinued items there. Good luck in your search!

What are the dimensions of the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956?

The Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 have a length of 11 inches and a width of 3 inches.

Can the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 be used in non-stick pans?

Yes, the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 are safe to use in non-stick pans as they have silicone tips that will not scratch or damage the surface.

Are the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Do the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 have a locking mechanism?

Yes, the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 have a locking mechanism for compact storage.

What is the temperature range that the Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 can withstand?

The Iso: Sauté Tongs 2956 are heat resistant up to 428°F, making them suitable for use in high heat cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jillzpampchef