• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need S/S Catalogs? Got 'em! UPDATE

In summary, the current catalog available for Pampered Chef products is the Need S/S Catalogs, which can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website. The catalog features new and popular products, and can be ordered in bulk or in digital format.
Saturday Gourmet
***UPDATE*** I have gotten the catalogs and thank you so very much to all you responded.

I'm in the need of some S/S catalogs. I have the ones I use for my shows and about 3 more. I have 7 shows scheduled for August that I don't have enough catalogs to send out for Hostess Pkts. Does anyone on here have any they'd be willing to part with, reasonably?

If so, my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have some - PM me with an offer - I have about 25 -

I also have 25 if you need more that what Dor has.

i have plenty to share.

What is the current catalog available for Pampered Chef products?

The current catalog available is the Need S/S Catalogs. It includes all the latest and most popular products from Pampered Chef.

How can I obtain the Need S/S Catalogs?

You can obtain the Need S/S Catalogs by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any new products featured in the Need S/S Catalogs?

Yes, the Need S/S Catalogs feature a variety of new and exciting products that are perfect for any kitchen. Be sure to check it out!

Can I order the Need S/S Catalogs in bulk?

Yes, you can order the Need S/S Catalogs in bulk by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing a bulk order on the Pampered Chef website.

Is the Need S/S Catalogs available in digital format?

Yes, the Need S/S Catalogs is available in digital format on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a digital copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • Kathytnt
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • jenne