• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collecting Trivets: Looking for 2006 Circle & 2009 Square

In summary, trivets are collectible heat-resistant mats or pads used to protect surfaces from hot dishes or cookware. They are sought after for their aesthetic appeal and nostalgic value. Each Pampered Chef trivet has a unique design and year printed on the back, making it easy to determine the year it was made. However, older trivets, such as the 2006 Circle and 2009 Square designs, may be difficult to find as they are no longer in production. These trivets are safe to use for cooking and can be displayed or stored in acid-free tissue paper.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My stepmom wants to start collecting all the trivets. She has the 2006 and 2009. I don't remember which shape is the 2006 (heart?) but I think we are looking for the circle and the square. Correct me if I'm wrong and let me know if you have one that is in good shape. Doesn't have to be new but no scratches or anything.

I have 2007(round) and 2008(square) both New in the box - pm me if you are interested and we can work out shipping..

Off topic, but on these trivets, how do you clean them? Mine have some dark marks on them that don't come out with regular soap and water...thanks!

No clue, mine are displayed in my office!

1. What are trivets and why are they collectible?

Trivets are heat-resistant mats or pads used to protect surfaces from hot dishes or cookware. They are collectible because of their aesthetic appeal and the nostalgia associated with vintage kitchenware.

2. How do I know if a trivet is from 2006 or 2009?

Each Pampered Chef trivet has a unique design and year printed on the back. The 2006 trivet features a circular design with the year printed in the center, while the 2009 trivet has a square shape with the year printed in one of the corners.

3. Can I still purchase the 2006 Circle or 2009 Square trivets?

Unfortunately, these trivets are no longer in production and may be difficult to find. However, you may be able to find them through online marketplaces or by connecting with other collectors.

4. Are the trivets safe to use for cooking?

Yes, all Pampered Chef trivets are made from heat-resistant materials and are safe to use for cooking or serving hot dishes. Just make sure to follow the care instructions provided with the trivet.

5. How do I display or store my trivets?

Many collectors choose to display their trivets on a wall or in a shadow box to showcase their designs. If you prefer to store them, make sure to wrap them in acid-free tissue paper to prevent any damage or discoloration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
Replies
Views
cat
  • Aynot
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U