• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 for a Customer

In summary, the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 is a versatile kitchen tool that serves the purpose of protecting countertops and tables from heat damage. It is safe to use with all types of cookware, including glass, ceramic, and metal, and can withstand high temperatures. The trivet is also oven-safe, microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe, making it easy to clean. It can hold up to four items at once, making it suitable for large gatherings. The trivet is compact and has a built-in hanging loop for easy storage.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have one?

bumping for the morning crew

The square one? I do, I think. Let me check my stash.

Yep. I have one.
$17 including postage.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008?

The Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 is a multi-functional kitchen tool designed to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage. It can also be used as a trivet to hold hot pots, pans, and dishes.

2. Is the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 safe to use with all types of cookware?

Yes, the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 is safe to use with all types of cookware, including glass, ceramic, and metal. It is made with heat-resistant silicone and can withstand high temperatures.

3. Can the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. How many items can the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 hold at once?

The Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 can hold up to four items at once, making it perfect for large family dinners or entertaining guests.

5. Is the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 compact for storage?

Yes, the Iso Rufth Trivet 2008 is designed to be compact and can easily be stored in a kitchen drawer when not in use. It also has a built-in hanging loop for convenient storage on a hook or rack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nancy Henry
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCDani
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies