• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for NIP Iso Round Woven Selections? Let us help!

In summary, the Iso Round Woven Selections are made of durable and food-safe woven polypropylene material. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but not safe for use in the microwave. The set includes 5 pieces and they are stackable for convenient storage.
raebates
Staff member
One of my customers is looking for one NIP.

Thanks for looking.

Aww, that's too bad. Wasn't it just on the outlet last month? They have changed it to table runners & napkins, now.

I have one new in package. I didn't get it on the outlet though so I can't match whatever that was. Email me if interested.

Thanks, Beth. It's my host's sister who's interested. I'll let my host know and let her take it from there. To be honest, I don't know that she's all that interested. I think she mentioned it in passing and my host kind of jumped on the idea.

What is the material of the Iso Round Woven Selections?

The Iso Round Woven Selections are made of durable and food-safe woven polypropylene material.

Is the Iso Round Woven Selections dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Round Woven Selections are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

Can the Iso Round Woven Selections be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Round Woven Selections are not microwave safe. They should only be used for cold or room temperature foods.

How many pieces are included in the Iso Round Woven Selections set?

The Iso Round Woven Selections set includes a total of 5 pieces: 1 large round basket, 2 small round baskets, and 2 round coasters.

Are the Iso Round Woven Selections stackable for storage?

Yes, the Iso Round Woven Selections are designed to be stackable for easy and space-saving storage in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • Chef Kearns