• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2006 and 2009 Iso Round-Up From the Heart?

In summary, the "Iso Round-Up From the Heart" campaign is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund. It will run from April 21st to May 31st, 2020, but donations can still be made after this period through the "Round-Up from the Heart" option on the Pampered Chef website. 100% of the rounded-up amount will be donated to Feeding America, with Pampered Chef covering all transaction fees and administrative costs. You can also make a direct donation without making a purchase. There is no limit to the donation amount, but the maximum for a single transaction on the website is $999.
Aynot
When did the collection start? I believe I need 2006, if it started that year. I am also looking for 2009 if anyone has one to spare. Thanks!!

If 2009 was the oval one I have a couple extras of those.

I'm not sure what shape it is. I believe the dates are on the back. Please let me know. Thanks!

Does anyone know if they started the Round-Up from the Heart collection in 2006 or 2007?

I believe it was 2006..but not 100% sure. I will look and see which ones I have hoping to have time to do that tonight. So if no one else has the ones that you want I might.

The trivets started in Fall 2006.

Thank you for checking for me so it looks like I do need 2006 and 2009 then. Please let me know if you have an extra one and how much. Thanks!!

I have a 2008 & 2009, $20 each total

Aynot said:
Thank you for checking for me so it looks like I do need 2006 and 2009 then. Please let me know if you have an extra one and how much. Thanks!!

I sent you a pm about these.

1. What is the "Iso Round-Up From the Heart" campaign?

The "Iso Round-Up From the Heart" campaign is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund. Through this campaign, customers can round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and the extra change will be donated to help families in need during the pandemic.

2. How long will the "Iso Round-Up From the Heart" campaign run?

The campaign will run from April 21st to May 31st, 2020. However, donations can still be made after this period through the "Round-Up from the Heart" option on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How much of my donation will go towards Feeding America?

100% of the rounded-up amount will be donated to Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund. Pampered Chef will cover all transaction fees and administrative costs.

4. Can I make a donation without making a purchase?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to Feeding America's COVID-19 Response Fund by selecting the "Round-Up from the Heart" option on the Pampered Chef website. You do not need to make a purchase to donate.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can donate?

No, there is no limit to how much you can donate through the "Iso Round-Up From the Heart" campaign. However, the maximum donation amount for a single transaction on the Pampered Chef website is $999.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies