• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have any delicious recipes for the Iso Round Covered Baker?

In summary, the recipe calls for 2 cups of noodles, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1/2 can of condensed cream of celery soup, 1/4 cup of sour cream, 2 tbsp of milk, 1 can of water-packed tuna, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of thinly sliced celery, 1 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped onion, 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley, and 1/4 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper. The recipe directs you to microwave the casserole for 7-9 minutes or until the noodles are tender, stir once, and then add
Lexif424
I was looking for a RCB recipe pamphlet but couldn't find one so I think I will make my own. does anyone have any recipes that I can included..when I finish I will share it here.

I send everyone who buys the round covered baker the same thing I send those who buy the Deep Covered Baker and tell them to cut any recipe in half.

I think I found most of these things here:
Dump Cake in Our Magic Pots!

To Make in Deep Covered Baker
Dump 2 cans of pie filling (any flavor, one of each)
Sprinkle a box of cake mix evenly over the top
Cut one stick of butter into pats and lay on top
Microwave 10 minutes, stir, and microwave for 5-10 minutes more or until set.

To make in the Round Covered Baker
Use 1 can pie filling
half the box of cake mix
half a stick of margarine

Hot & Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
Ingredients:
8 oz (250 g) part-skim mozzarella cheese
8 oz (250 g) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
1/4 cup (50 mL) light mayonnaise
1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) Herbs de Provence Seasoning Mix
3 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
1 pint grape tomatoes

For pastry puff:
1 egg, beaten
1 frozen puff pastry sheet (from 17.3-oz/397-g pkg), thawed

Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Grate mozzarella
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix, garlic pressed with a garlic press and pepper in a mixing bowl; stir in mozzarella.
coarsely chop half of the tomatoes; add them to cheese mixture. Repeat with remaining tomatoes and stir them gently into cheese mixture.
Scrape cheese mixture into Round Covered Baker and microwave it, uncovered, on HIGH 1-2 minutes or just until cheese starts to melt; stir halfway through cooking.

Once this is heated you can stop and not add the pastry puff or continue with:
Unfold pastry onto lightly floured cutting board and lightly roll seams
Place lid of baker over pastry. Using pizza cutter, cut around the lid to form a circle. Using a cookie cutter, cut out and reserve two shapes from center of pastry circle.
Place pastry circle over dip, lightly brush it with some of the egg and top it with cutouts; lightly brush cutouts with egg. (Discard the rest of the egg.)
Bake, uncovered, 16–18 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Remove baker from oven. Serve dip with Toasted Baguette Slices, assorted vegetables or crackers.

ICE CREAM BREAD!
2 cups softened ice cream (any flavor)
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour

Preheat your oven to 350. Grease your Round Covered Baker or line it with parchment paper.

In Classic Batter bowl mix the ice cream and flour together until just combined.

Scoop into baker and smooth out.

Bake covered for about 30 minutes. Take the lid off to continue to brown the top for about 10 minutes.

Remove from the baker and allow to cool (if you can wait that long)!

Strawberry Shortcake
It takes 4 minutes in the RCB in the microwave!!! 4 Minutes!!!

Use 1/2 a cake mix or one of those 9 oz. packages.
Mix it as directed. If your stone isn't well-seasoned yet, you'll need to grease it.
Microwave for 4 minutes, I covered mine.
Take it out and let it sit for 5 minutes and then turn it over onto a plate.
Put fresh strawberries on top and add whipped cream.

If you RCB is not well seasoned, spritz well with oil. Also let it sit for 5 minutes and then use Mix N Scraper, slide it under the cake and it will release.

Tempting Tuna Casserole

Ingredients:
4 oz (125 g) uncooked elbow macaroni noodles
1 cup (250 mL) chicken broth
1/2 can (10.7 oz/284 mL) condensed cream of celery soup (about 1/2 cup/125 mL)
1/4 cup (50 mL) sour cream
2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
1 can (5 oz or 170 g) water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 cup (50 mL) thinly sliced celery
1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) finely chopped onion
1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
1/4 tsp (1 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
3/4 cup (175 mL) frozen peas, thawed
2 vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and diced
Directions:
1. Combine noodles and broth in Round Covered Baker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 7–9 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring once. Meanwhile, combine soup, sour cream, milk, tuna, 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the cheddar cheese, celery, onion, parsley and black pepper in large mixing bowl; mix well.
2. Add soup mixture, peas and tomatoes to baker; mix well. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4–6 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Top with remaining cheese; cover and let stand 3–5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 4 servings

I doubled this and made my own cream of celery soup using cornstarch, milk, celery seed and a chicken bullion cube. I also didn't have cheddar cheese so I used mozzarella and parmesan instead. I don't like tomatoes so those weren't even a thought.

Attachments

• German Chocolate Lava Cake.docx
    85.7 KB · Views: 491
I recently discovered that the lid for the RCB fits nicely on top of the Mini Baker! Maybe I'm one of the last to realize this... It's good because I can use it to keep food warm longer in the Mini Baker.

I accidentally demoed the Mini Baker with the lid as a Round Covered Baker! guests didn't seem to notice, I just thought it was really shallow!!

I have used mine nonstop, especially in the summer as it fits perfectly in my toaster oven!! It works perfectly for a box of Au gratin potatoes. Also, I bake skinless, boneless chicken thighs in my toaster oven for about an hour, very tender. Then,sometimes I use it in soup, or sometimes I just serve it plain ( I have plain eating children). I was surprised to learn recently it holds the same amount as the original deep dish baker!

1. What is an Iso Round Covered Baker?

An Iso Round Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware baking dish with a domed lid that is designed to evenly distribute heat and retain moisture while cooking. It is perfect for making casseroles, roasting meats, and even baking bread.

2. How do I use the Iso Round Covered Baker?

To use the Iso Round Covered Baker, first preheat your oven to the desired temperature. Then, place your ingredients in the dish and cover it with the lid. Place the baker in the oven and cook according to your recipe's instructions. The lid can also be used as a serving tray for the baker.

3. Is the Iso Round Covered Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Round Covered Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid to prevent potential damage.

4. Can I use the Iso Round Covered Baker in the microwave?

No, the Iso Round Covered Baker is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in conventional ovens only.

5. Can I use the Iso Round Covered Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Iso Round Covered Baker is not safe for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD