• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container

In summary, the Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container is a kitchen tool designed for quick and efficient cheese grating. It is easy to use and clean, and can grate a variety of hard and soft cheeses, as well as other ingredients. The thickness of the cheese shreds can be adjusted, and the container itself is durable and compact for easy storage.
Cooking_Mama
I have a customer looking for the container that went with the grater from a few years back. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell?

Thanks!
Mia

I swear I saw it on the Replacement List in P3. You might want to check.

That part's not on replacement parts, because it was a separate catalog item. I think I have one floating around in my assorted stuff pile. Let me take a look and get back to you.

Thanks Ann!!!

They were on the outlet as a set, grater and container together!!

I did find mine, if you still want it. $5.00, including shipping.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container?

The Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container is designed to grate cheese quickly and efficiently. It features a sharp rotary blade that effortlessly grates cheese into fine shreds, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

2. Is the Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container easy to use?

Yes, the Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container is incredibly easy to use. Simply insert the cheese into the container, secure the lid, and turn the handle to grate the cheese. It is also easy to clean and dishwasher safe.

3. What types of cheese can I grate with the Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container?

The Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container can grate a variety of hard and soft cheeses, such as cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, and more. It can also be used to grate other ingredients like nuts, chocolate, and vegetables.

4. Can I adjust the thickness of the cheese shreds?

Yes, the Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container allows you to adjust the thickness of the cheese shreds by turning the handle at different speeds. This allows you to control the level of coarseness for your desired results.

5. Is the Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container durable?

Yes, the Iso Rotary Cheese Grater Container is made with high-quality materials that make it durable and long-lasting. It is also designed to be compact and easy to store, making it a convenient addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • jjc3thiv
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jjc3thiv
  • Dnisew