• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Rosemary Herb Seasoning? Can Anyone Help?

In summary, Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning is a versatile and gourmet blend of dried rosemary, garlic, and other herbs and spices. It is gluten-free and can be used as a rub, added to soups and stews, sprinkled on roasted vegetables, or mixed into marinades and dressings. It can also be used as a substitute for fresh rosemary in recipes, with 1 teaspoon of seasoning equaling 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary. To maintain its flavor and freshness, it should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a past host looking for some. It was on stop sell before I could get my show submitted last weekend - even before the deadline:( I am guessing there must be a lot out there that got up by consultants who knew after the 1st launch that is was being discontinued. So can anyone help?

oops - I meant to say got bought up

Bumping to see if anyone has Rosemary Herb Seasoning.

I have one unopened.

I am also looking for this! I have a customer who wants all she can get! Thanks!

Bumping to see if anyone has this! Thanks!

1. What is Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning?

Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning is a gourmet blend of dried rosemary, garlic, and other herbs and spices. It is a versatile seasoning that can be used to add flavor to a variety of dishes.

2. How should I use Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning?

Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning can be used as a rub for meats, added to soups and stews, sprinkled on roasted vegetables, or mixed into marinades and dressings. Get creative and experiment with different ways to use it in your cooking!

3. Is Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye products.

4. Can I use Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning in place of fresh rosemary?

Yes, you can substitute Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning for fresh rosemary in recipes. 1 teaspoon of the seasoning is equivalent to 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary. This makes it a convenient option for when fresh herbs are not available.

5. How should I store Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning?

Iso: Rosemary Herb Seasoning should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. This will help preserve its flavor and keep it fresh for longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blessedrub
Replies
Views
Aussiegirl2887
  • Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies