• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Iso Rosemary Herb Mix for Christmas - Limited Availability!

In summary, the Rosemary Herb Mix is a limited edition blend of dried herbs perfect for seasoning holiday dishes such as roasted meats, vegetables, and homemade bread or crackers. It is only available during the Christmas season and can be purchased both online and at Pampered Chef parties. While it does not contain common allergens, it is produced in a facility that also processes them. The Rosemary Herb Mix also makes a great gift, packaged in a festive and reusable tin.
masaulds
Gold Member
One of my downline consultants has a customer who needs this for Christmas and we are just not sure if the personal order we sent in will make it in time.
Does anyone one have an extra bottle of the Rosemary Herb Seasoning mix that you recently got from PC that we can buy from you?:pray:

Thank you,
Angia A.
[email protected]

Angia,
I have one. It has my sticker on it, but you can cover it up.I can mail it from Chicago tomorrow. Have you checked with all your local consultants?

Thanks Debbie.
I sent you a PM.

Angia A.

1. What is the Rosemary Herb Mix and how can I use it for Christmas?

The Rosemary Herb Mix is a special blend of dried herbs, including rosemary, thyme, and garlic, that is perfect for seasoning holiday dishes. It can be used to add flavor to roasted meats, vegetables, or even sprinkled on top of homemade bread or crackers.

2. Is the Rosemary Herb Mix only available during Christmas?

Yes, the Rosemary Herb Mix is a limited edition item that is only available during the Christmas season. It is a popular holiday item that tends to sell out quickly, so be sure to stock up while it's available!

3. Can I purchase the Rosemary Herb Mix online or do I need to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can purchase the Rosemary Herb Mix both online and through a Pampered Chef party. It is available on our website and can also be purchased through a consultant at a party or event.

4. Are there any allergens in the Rosemary Herb Mix?

The Rosemary Herb Mix does not contain any common allergens such as nuts, dairy, or soy. However, it is produced in a facility that also processes these allergens, so cross-contamination is possible.

5. Can I give the Rosemary Herb Mix as a gift?

Absolutely! The Rosemary Herb Mix makes a wonderful gift for any food lover or home cook. It comes packaged in a festive and reusable tin, making it the perfect stocking stuffer or hostess gift for the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • towerbabel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies