• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO Rolling Dots Tote

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
I wanted to see if anyone was wanting to get rid of the rolling dots tote from last month?

I got the bag but would like to have the rolling tote also.

Thank you,

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
Me too Ashley I earned the dot tote and missed the rolling tote so if anyone wants to get rid of theirs i am interested in it as well thanks.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
HA - someone is selling one on Ebay- but it's already at $51 plus shipping, and has 6 days to go! (it looks like a non-consultant is selling for a consultant). The Dots Tote is over $60.....not worth that much to ME!

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
The dots tote is already at $66! I want it but not at that price!

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
I don't like to buy things on ebay. I have heard lots of stories from people that are not consultants of selling things on there and getting so much for money for something that didn't cost them anything.

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
not that I'm supporting ebay sales, those people earned those items, and will have to claim it on their taxes, because earned items like this show up on your 1099.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Julie F
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views