• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a RockCrock Everyday Pan for Your Kitchen?

In summary, the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" is a durable and non-toxic ceramic pan that is safe for use on both the stovetop and in the oven. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Metal utensils should not be used with this pan to avoid scratching the non-stick surface. The pan has a capacity of 3.5 quarts and is suitable for cooking large meals for families of 4-6 people. It is compatible with all stovetops, including induction cooktops, and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven.
Karen Bonick
I am searching for a RockCrock Everyday Pan. I have been using two at shows (one for fondue and one for a fajitas, etc.). I have been using a friend's RockCrock, but I think it would be a good idea to get a second Rock Crock of my own. Unfortunately, I came to this realization after April Kit Enhancement!Thank you!

Did you get one?
How much would you be willing to spend on one new in box?

Karen Bonick said:
I am searching for a RockCrock Everyday Pan. I have been using two at shows (one for fondue and one for a fajitas, etc.). I have been using a friend's RockCrock, but I think it would be a good idea to get a second Rock Crock of my own. Unfortunately, I came to this realization after April Kit Enhancement!Thank you!
Hello do you still need one of these? I have one and do not use it as much as I thought I would. Used a couple times only. Let me know!

What is the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" made of?

The "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" is made of a durable, non-toxic ceramic material that can withstand high temperatures and is safe for use on both the stovetop and in the oven.

Is the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended for best results.

Can I use metal utensils with the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan"?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" as they can scratch the non-stick surface. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the pan's coating.

How much food can the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" hold?

The "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" has a capacity of 3.5 quarts, making it perfect for cooking large meals or for families of 4-6 people.

Can I use the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" on an induction cooktop?

Yes, the "Iso Rockcrock Everyday Pan" is compatible with all stovetops, including induction cooktops. It can also be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • lmonninger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies