• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Iso Ring for Older EAD?

In summary, the Iso Ring for Older Ead is a kitchen tool that helps individuals with limited hand strength or mobility open jars and bottles. Its unique design allows it to fit a variety of jar and bottle sizes, making it suitable for most containers. It is also suitable for those with arthritis or other hand conditions due to its ergonomic design. The Iso Ring can be cleaned in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water.
Loreen
Looking for a replacement ring for the older EAD. Please email me at [email protected] if you have one you are willing to sell or trade for.

Thanks,

Loreen

I have heard that the ring on playtex nursers fit. Good luck in finding any of the original rings.

Thanks. I'll give that a try if I can't locate one.

I've heard the same thing!

1. What is the Iso Ring for Older Ead?

The Iso Ring for Older Ead is a kitchen tool designed to help individuals with limited hand strength or mobility easily open jars and bottles.

2. How does the Iso Ring work?

The Iso Ring has a unique design that allows it to fit a variety of jar and bottle sizes. Simply place the ring around the lid and use the leverage of the ring to twist and open the container.

3. Is the Iso Ring suitable for all types of jars and bottles?

Yes, the Iso Ring is adjustable and can fit a wide range of jar and bottle sizes, making it suitable for most containers in your kitchen.

4. Can the Iso Ring be used by individuals with arthritis?

Yes, the Iso Ring is a great tool for those with arthritis or other hand conditions that make it difficult to open jars and bottles. Its ergonomic design reduces the strain on the hands and fingers.

5. How do I clean the Iso Ring?

The Iso Ring is dishwasher safe, but it can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies