• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need a Ride to Spring Launch in Portland, OR? (98012)

In summary, to register for a ride to Spring Launch in Portland, you will need to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can request a specific pick-up location and there is no fee for the ride, but you may need to split gas and toll costs. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact your consultant. The number and duration of stops during the ride will depend on the arrangements made by your consultant and fellow riders, so be sure to communicate any concerns beforehand.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have a consultant in Mill Creek (zip code 98012). Close communities are Lynwood, Bothell, Everett, Edmonds, Snohomish, Monroe. She would like to meet us at the Spring Launch in Portland, OR on February 12th. Is anyone (or anyone you know) driving there and have an extra spot?

We are driving to boise but I don't think we are going by any of those towns sorry Kate.

She doesn't need to get to Boise...just from Mill Creek to Portland. Thanks, though! What will you be doing in Boise?

1. How do I register for a ride to Spring Launch in Portland?

To register for a ride to Spring Launch in Portland, you will need to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with information on carpooling options or arrange for a ride through a fellow consultant.

2. Can I request a specific pick-up location?

Yes, you can request a specific pick-up location when registering for a ride to Spring Launch. Please make sure to communicate this information to your consultant so they can make arrangements accordingly.

3. Is there a fee for the ride to Spring Launch?

There is no fee for the ride to Spring Launch. However, you may be responsible for splitting gas and toll costs with your fellow riders, depending on the arrangements made by your consultant.

4. What should I do if I need to cancel my ride reservation?

If you need to cancel your ride reservation, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to make alternate arrangements for your ride or inform the other riders of the change.

5. Will there be any stops or breaks during the ride to Spring Launch?

The duration and number of stops during the ride to Spring Launch will depend on the route and arrangements made by your consultant and fellow riders. It is important to communicate any specific needs or concerns regarding breaks with your consultant beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Karen Weber