• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired White Plastic Bowl and Colander Set

In summary, the Iso: Retired White Plastic Bowl and Colander Set have a bowl with a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of 5 inches, and a colander with a diameter of 9 inches and a depth of 3 inches. It is not safe for use in the microwave, but is dishwasher safe (recommended for top rack). The colander can be used for both rinsing and draining. Additionally, the set is made of BPA-free plastic for safe food use.
linojackie
If you have a new one that you are willing to sell, please email me at [email protected] with your price and the cost of shipping to 95961.

Thanks!

I have a USED set I'm willing to sell in great condition. Not sure if it had to be new for sure or not. If you are interested please PM me as I'll forget to check back on here.

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso: Retired White Plastic Bowl and Colander Set?

The bowl has a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of 5 inches. The colander has a diameter of 9 inches and a depth of 3 inches.

2. Can the Iso: Retired White Plastic Bowl and Colander Set be used in the microwave?

No, this set is not safe for use in the microwave. It is made of plastic which can melt or warp when exposed to high heat.

3. Is the Iso: Retired White Plastic Bowl and Colander Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, this set is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend washing it on the top rack to avoid any potential warping or damage from the heat of the dishwasher.

4. Can the colander be used for both rinsing and draining?

Yes, the colander in this set is designed to be used for both rinsing and draining. Its small holes allow for efficient straining of liquids and rinsing of smaller items like fruits and vegetables.

5. Is the Iso: Retired White Plastic Bowl and Colander Set BPA-free?

Yes, this set is made of BPA-free plastic. This means it is safe for food use and does not contain any harmful chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78