• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New or Slightly Used Iso Retired White Carafe?

In summary, the Iso Retired White Carafe has a capacity of 1.5 liters and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can be used for both hot and cold beverages, and comes with a lid for secure storage and spill prevention. The carafe is also refrigerator safe for storing drinks.
kcjodih
Gold Member
New in package or slightly used for my mother in law who wants mine (and that's NOT going to happen! ;) ) Thanks!

I have one gently used, its white I think, or maybe off-white?! However the little tab that you put on the top to mark whether it's reg or decaf is MIA. Let me know if you are interested.

bsaxman said:
I have one gently used, its white I think, or maybe off-white?! However the little tab that you put on the top to mark whether it's reg or decaf is MIA. Let me know if you are interested.

No biggie, I don't care about the tab thingie and she doesn't even know it has one since I never use mine. She just loved mine and wanted to buy one and then asked me to buy myself a silver one (my kitchen is stainless steel)and give her the white one as her birthday gift when I explained the white was retired. How much would you like for it with shipping to K0K 3M0 in Ontario,Canada?

I'll check the shipping and PM you

I have one NIP for sale if you still need one.
Amy

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Retired White Carafe?

The Iso Retired White Carafe has a capacity of 1.5 liters, which is perfect for serving drinks at parties or gatherings.

2. Is the Iso Retired White Carafe dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Retired White Carafe is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can I use the Iso Retired White Carafe for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Iso Retired White Carafe is made from high-quality, heat-resistant glass and can be used for both hot and cold beverages.

4. Does the Iso Retired White Carafe come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso Retired White Carafe comes with a secure lid to keep your drinks fresh and prevent spills.

5. Can I use the Iso Retired White Carafe to store drinks in the fridge?

Yes, the Iso Retired White Carafe is refrigerator safe and can be used to store drinks for later use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • button92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • kcjodih