• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Retired White Carafe?

In summary, the Iso Retired White Carafe is a 1-liter or 34-ounce capacity carafe made of durable, BPA-free plastic. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used for both hot and cold beverages, keeping them at the desired temperature for up to 4 hours. The carafe also comes with a spill-proof lid for convenient transportation.
button92
does anyone happen to have one of the retired style carafes nib? please let me know price and shipping to zip 44410. thought this was still available on the outlet. ooops-it's not. so i need to find one asap. please email info to me. thanks in advance for your help.

i was just going to tell you they are on the outlet, but i guess they arent. oops.

i got mine in a surprise box at conference...there is hope maybe someone has one they are hanging on to! I love mine!

bump.......

I believe one of the ladies on my team has one that she was going to sell. I will see her at our meeting tonight and ask her.

I sent you a PM with her info.

I have one if anyone is interested just let me know it is still in its box never been open a lady returned it cause she seen the new ss one... go figure

I'm glad you found one Tracey!

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Retired White Carafe?

The Iso Retired White Carafe has a capacity of 1 liter or 34 ounces.

2. Is the Iso Retired White Carafe dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Retired White Carafe is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What materials is the Iso Retired White Carafe made of?

The Iso Retired White Carafe is made of durable, BPA-free plastic.

4. Can the Iso Retired White Carafe be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Iso Retired White Carafe is designed to keep beverages hot or cold for up to 4 hours.

5. Does the Iso Retired White Carafe come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso Retired White Carafe comes with a spill-proof lid for easy transportation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tania Bonner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kat29