• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder

In summary, to refill the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder, twist off the top and fill it with desired salt or pepper. The grinder also has an adjustable grind setting and should be hand washed. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and only use with salt and pepper.
AmyR
I am looking for one NIP.
Amy

Its on the outlet....just an FYI

1. How do I refill the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder?

To refill the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder, simply twist off the top of the grinder and fill it with your desired salt or pepper. Then, twist the top back on until it is securely closed.

2. Can I adjust the coarseness of the grind on the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder has an adjustable grind setting. Simply twist the knob at the top of the grinder to adjust the coarseness to your preference.

3. Is the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder dishwasher safe?

No, the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly before refilling.

4. How do I clean the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder?

To clean the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder, remove any remaining salt or pepper and wipe down the inside and outside of the grinder with a damp cloth. Do not submerge the grinder in water.

5. Is the Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder suitable for use with other spices?

The Iso: Retired Salt/Pepper Grinder is specifically designed for use with salt and pepper. We do not recommend using it with other spices as it may affect the flavor and performance of the grinder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nancy Henry
  • eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies