• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Spicy Tangerine Rub and Orange Infused Oil for My Customers?

In summary, "Iso Retired Rubs and Oils" are a collection of retired seasoning blends and cooking oils from Pampered Chef. They are no longer available for purchase, but may still be found at some retailers or through independent consultants. These products are still safe to use as long as they are within their expiration date, and there are still many recipes available that use them. They were retired to make room for new and improved products, and unfortunately, they are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if there are any concerns about the quality, customers can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.
baychef
Silver Member
Looking for Spicy Tangerine rub, Red Thai rub and orange infused oil for customers.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I have one spicy tangerine rub and one orange infused oil.

1. What are "Iso Retired Rubs and Oils"?

"Iso Retired Rubs and Oils" are a collection of retired seasoning blends and cooking oils from Pampered Chef. These products are no longer available for purchase, but may still be found at some retailers or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Are the "Iso Retired Rubs and Oils" still safe to use?

Yes, the "Iso Retired Rubs and Oils" are safe to use as long as they are within their expiration date. It is always recommended to check the expiration date before using any food products.

3. Can I still find recipes using the retired rubs and oils?

Yes, there are still many recipes available that use the "Iso Retired Rubs and Oils". You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants.

4. Why were these products retired?

Pampered Chef regularly reviews and updates their product line to ensure the best quality and value for their customers. The "Iso Retired Rubs and Oils" were retired to make room for new and improved products.

5. Can I return or exchange "Iso Retired Rubs and Oils"?

No, unfortunately, retired products are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you have any concerns about the quality of the product, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom