• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Retired ISO Products: Wired Thermometer, Mango Slicer & Stone Muffin Pan

In summary, the Wired Thermometer, Mango Slicer, and Stone Muffin Pan have been retired and are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. They were retired to make room for new products, and there are alternatives available. These products cannot be ordered through a party or consultant, and it is unlikely that they will return to the product line. However, new and exciting products are always being developed.
kwright67
ISO of the following for customers:
Wired thermometer NIB
Mango slicer NIP
Stone Muffin Pan NIB

Are you still looking for the mango slicer? We have one NIP.

I have a stone muffin pan that’s gently used; I think it was used 2-3 times with cupcake liners! Email JillzPampChef at aol dot com if interested.

I have one NIB are you still interested?

1. Can I still purchase the Wired Thermometer, Mango Slicer, and Stone Muffin Pan?

Unfortunately, these products have been retired and are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

2. Why were these products retired?

Like any company, Pampered Chef regularly evaluates and updates its product line to make room for new and innovative items. The Wired Thermometer, Mango Slicer, and Stone Muffin Pan were retired to make way for new products.

3. Are there any alternatives to these retired products?

Yes, we have a variety of other thermometers, slicers, and baking pans that may meet your needs. Our consultants would be happy to help you find a suitable replacement for the retired products.

4. Can I still get these products through a party or consultant?

No, these products are no longer available through Pampered Chef, and our consultants are not able to order them for you.

5. Will these products ever come back in stock?

It is unlikely that these specific products will return to our product line. However, we are always developing new and exciting products, so be sure to keep an eye out for new releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gabsansal
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • scottcooks
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah