• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired Pampered Chef Linens

sometimes its hard to keep up, but I try!:)Oh I change curtains, sofa cushions and chair and sofa covers, candles, placemats, bath hand towels, bedding for each... sometimes its hard to keep up, but I try!:)
rennea
Gold Member
Does anybody have any new PC retired towels that they would like me to take off their hands? I love PC towels and I am always looking for more.

PM me if you have any for sale.

Ooh -- this reminds me... at my cluster meeting this month I got to see the r/w/b Patriotic Tablecloth... we have some linens in the outlet but not the actual tablecloth, and I really was impressed with its quality.

If anyone has one (new or gently used) they'd be interested in selling, please let me know.

Thanks!
J.

I have a new one (NIP) that I would sell you. $15 (they were originally $29) plus shipping.

IAmChefJ said:
Ooh -- this reminds me... at my cluster meeting this month I got to see the r/w/b Patriotic Tablecloth... we have some linens in the outlet but not the actual tablecloth, and I really was impressed with its quality.

If anyone has one (new or gently used) they'd be interested in selling, please let me know.

Thanks!
J.

They are on the outlet, its the tablecloth & 2 dish towels. The tablecloth is WONDERFUL! Cleans up great in the wash & its really big!

The patriotic linens look really nice, I wish they had some with a "Canadian" feel :) I love the idea of the basket liner!!

If you are still looking for some I think I have 1 eggplant microfiber towel and 3 aqua ones (2 shades).

rennea said:
The patriotic linens look really nice, I wish they had some with a "Canadian" feel :) I love the idea of the basket liner!!

You know whats weird is the colors are not really the true red,white & blue. They are more like off white,beige,marroon & dark blue, if that makes any sense....:)

hope I did this right...

Attachments

• 2987_h.jpg
    2987_h.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 340
What linens are you talking about? I have a variety of stuff.

WOW can't believe the amount of you who have "new" towels you haven't used yet!!! Thanks to everyone who PM'd me. I'm good for towels now for a while:)

rennea said:
WOW can't believe the amount of you who have "new" towels you haven't used yet!!! Thanks to everyone who PM'd me. I'm good for towels now for a while:)

I love our towels too! I leave mine hanging on my oven, and my kitchen is darker in colors...so I have sold off all of my "spring" colored ones and purchased extra "winter" colored ones! They wash up well...and hold up through TONS of washes!

KellyTheChef said:
I love our towels too! I leave mine hanging on my oven, and my kitchen is darker in colors...so I have sold off all of my "spring" colored ones and purchased extra "winter" colored ones! They wash up well...and hold up through TONS of washes!

I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but...

Cranberry/sage and white/cranberry for Nov til Jan

Hearts for February

March til June- Purple & green dots

July til mid September- blue stripe or citrus

mid September til October- "fall" linens

Yes I know gives "anal" a whole new meaning:eek:

rennea said:

Hearts for February

Um, yeah, I need to agree with you! lol

I can laugh though...I have a girlfriend who would do that! I tell her that's all gonna change when she has a baby!

Good heavens! All this time I thought that was a runner on the outlet. Thank you SO much for opening my eyes.

I feel like a doofus.

J.

rennea said:

Hearts for February

HA!! Just showed this to my DH - he said, "So - you are not the only nutcase on the planet".

I "LOVE" my towel themes as well:cool:

PCGINA said:
HA!! Just showed this to my DH - he said, "So - you are not the only nutcase on the planet".

I "LOVE" my towel themes as well:cool:

Go Gina, high five girl:D

I don't do the towels like you guys but I do change my nightlights, flags, and candles in my DR to go with the season/holiday.

My mom fits in your towel catagory - she even does her bathroom!!

PamperedDor said:
I don't do the towels like you guys but I do change my nightlights, flags, and candles in my DR to go with the season/holiday.

My mom fits in your towel catagory - she even does her bathroom!!

Oh I change curtains, sofa cushions and chair and sofa covers, candles, placemats, bath hand towels, bedding for each season:p:blushing::p

I use the patriotic ones all summer, this year they went up in May when my BF left and they are all still up. The table cloth, towels on stove, etc. I have the hearts for February, the leafs/stripes for fall and cranberry stripes for the rest of the year. My kitchen is burgundy/cream/tan so the spring like colors, don't work well in there for me. I would LOVE for PC to come out w/ some with snowflakes. Like ivory towels w/ white snowflakes!! How pretty would those be?!

I have the new white with cranberry stripe ones hanging as curtains in my kitchen it looks awesome!

rennea said:
Oh I change curtains, sofa cushions and chair and sofa covers, candles, placemats, bath hand towels, bedding for each season:p:blushing::p

I don't do all that but I do change all the "stuff" sitting on my tables & shelves every season. My team always comments on how my house looks different almost every time they come over.

I used to change things even more but this is what I usually do now:

January/February - hearts all over the place (my & dh's birthdays in Jan/Valentines Day in Feb)
Feb/March - Mardi Gras/St. Patricks
March/April - Easter/bunnies/chicks/flowers/Christian symbols of Easter
May-September - Patriotic
Sept/Oct - Fall/Pumpkin type things
November - Thanksgiving things
November/December - Christmas - both religious and snowmen/etc

I decorate one corner of my family room and my table for Thanksgiving and the rest is Christmas starting in mid-November because my adult kids all come here for our Christmas at Thanksgiving. When they leave those areas become Christmas too.

1. What is the material used for the retired Pampered Chef linens?

The retired Pampered Chef linens were made from 100% cotton.

2. Are the retired Pampered Chef linens machine washable?

Yes, the retired Pampered Chef linens can be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat.

3. Can I still purchase the retired Pampered Chef linens?

Unfortunately, the retired Pampered Chef linens are no longer available for purchase as they have been discontinued.

4. How do I care for the retired Pampered Chef linens?

To keep the retired Pampered Chef linens in good condition, it is recommended to wash them before first use and avoid using bleach or fabric softeners. Ironing on low heat is also recommended for a crisp look.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the retired Pampered Chef linens?

As the retired Pampered Chef linens are no longer available for purchase, there are no current promotions or discounts for them. However, keep an eye out for new and exciting products from Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • TCHEF