• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Retired Micro Scrapers in Cranberry Color?

In summary, the "Iso: Retired Micro Scraper" is a versatile and durable kitchen tool that can be used for scraping, spreading, and smoothing various ingredients. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on non-stick cookware without causing damage. The scraper can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher, and it is suitable for use with both hot and cold ingredients.
cochef
Gold Member
I am looking for one or two new Micro Scrapers. They are the long skinny ones in the Cranberry color.

I have 2 micro scrapers. $13.50 each plus shipping.

1. What is the "Iso: Retired Micro Scraper" used for?

The Iso: Retired Micro Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for scraping, spreading, and smoothing various ingredients such as batter, frosting, and sauces.

2. Is the "Iso: Retired Micro Scraper" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Micro Scraper is made from durable and heat-resistant materials that are safe for use in the dishwasher.

3. Can the "Iso: Retired Micro Scraper" be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Micro Scraper is safe to use on non-stick cookware as it is made from silicone that will not scratch or damage the surface.

4. How do I clean the "Iso: Retired Micro Scraper"?

The Iso: Retired Micro Scraper can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the silicone material.

5. Can the "Iso: Retired Micro Scraper" be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Micro Scraper is heat resistant up to 600°F and can be used with both hot and cold ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alma
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell
  • Tropicalburstqt2