• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle !

In summary, the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle is a unique and convenient kitchen tool that prevents spills and messes while providing precise pouring for a variety of liquids. It is easy to clean and has a capacity of 17 fluid ounces, making it suitable for most cooking and baking needs. Additionally, it is made of BPA-free materials for safe and healthy food preparation and storage.
higoobs
Gold Member
My bottle just broke yesterday! If anyone out there can sell me one please contact me!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I am in need for the dripless oil bottle.
My top broke so if all you have is the top portion I will take it. i will take either or. I also pay through paypal.
THX

Attachments

• dripless oil.jpg
    dripless oil.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 422
Higoobs I ised to sell PC and I have 2 brand new Dripless oil bottles I was just going to post to sell. Would you like one or both?

Dottame said:
Higoobs I ised to sell PC and I have 2 brand new Dripless oil bottles I was just going to post to sell. Would you like one or both?
Do you still have the Dripless Oil Bottles? I was contacted by someone needing them and I can't find one anywhere and I am searching high and low...Thanks! Angie

higoobs said:
I am in need for the dripless oil bottle.
My top broke so if all you have is the top portion I will take it. i will take either or. I also pay through paypal.
THX
I have the lid portion, would you like just that?

Angie Fennewald said:
Do you still have the Dripless Oil Bottles? I was contacted by someone needing them and I can't find one anywhere and I am searching high and low...Thanks! Angie
Do you still have these? If so, how much shipping for just one to 81507

cochef said:
Do you still have these? If so, how much shipping for just one to 81507
Oops, I need only the bottom part for the spritzer. Wonder if they are the same?

1. How does the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle prevent spills and messes?

The Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle features a unique design with a special spout that controls the flow of oil, preventing drips and spills. It also has a built-in measuring system that allows for precise pouring.

2. Is the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle is designed for easy cleaning. It can be disassembled and is dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. What is the capacity of the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle?

The Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle has a capacity of 17 fluid ounces, making it the perfect size for most cooking and baking needs.

4. Can I use the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle for other types of liquids?

Yes, the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle can be used for a variety of liquids such as vinegar, soy sauce, and salad dressings. Its dripless design and precise pouring make it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

5. Is the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle made of BPA-free materials?

Yes, the Iso Retired Drip Less Oil Bottle is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring safe and healthy food preparation and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Laurie Teas
  • Karen