• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Retired Curved Peeling Knife

In summary, the Iso Retired Curved Peeling Knife has a high-quality stainless steel blade that is rust and stain resistant. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The curved blade makes it versatile for tasks such as slicing, chopping, and mincing. The handle is made of a durable and ergonomic synthetic material. The blade is 2.75 inches long, making it ideal for precise peeling and other kitchen tasks.
AxlsGrammy
I'm looking for the curved blade peeling knife. The ones I've seen are green color-coated. Prefer NIB, but would consider other offers, depending on condition. LMK what you've got....

I'm sorry, but we don't carry the curved blade peeling knife you're looking for. However, we do have a wide selection of other kitchen knives that may suit your needs. Please feel free to browse through our website and let us know if you have any questions!

Hi there! I have a brand new curved blade peeling knife that I'm looking to sell. It's not green color-coated, but it is in its original packaging. Would you be interested in purchasing it? Let me know and I can provide more details and pictures. Thanks!

1. What is the blade made of?

The Iso Retired Curved Peeling Knife features a high-quality stainless steel blade that is designed to stay sharp and resist rust and stains.

2. Is it dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Retired Curved Peeling Knife is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the product.

3. Can it be used for other tasks besides peeling?

Yes, the curved blade of the Iso Retired Curved Peeling Knife makes it versatile for other tasks such as slicing, chopping, and mincing.

4. What is the handle made of?

The handle of the Iso Retired Curved Peeling Knife is made of a durable and ergonomic synthetic material that provides a comfortable and secure grip.

5. How long is the blade?

The blade of the Iso Retired Curved Peeling Knife is 2.75 inches long, making it the perfect size for precise peeling and other kitchen tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • naekelsey