• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a retired Iso cookie press in brand new condition?

In summary, the Iso Retired Cookie Press is a tool used for making shaped cookies. It is no longer available for purchase, but there are other cookie presses that can achieve similar results. To use the Iso Retired Cookie Press, fill it with dough, insert a design disk, and press the plunger. It can also be used with other types of dough. To clean it, wash the main body and disks with warm soapy water, wipe the plunger clean, and ensure all parts are dry before storing.
pamperedharriet
I have a customer who is looking to buy the cookie press we retired the end of August brand new (never used) and in box for a Christmas present. She saw our current one and said that she would prefer the old style.

Can anyone help? Shipping would be to 03104 too.

Thanks!

I can help. :) I have one new in the box ready to ship. My price would be $26 plus shipping. I would accept PayPal. Let me know

valgal49 said:
I can help. :) I have one new in the box ready to ship. My price would be $26 plus shipping. I would accept PayPal. Let me know

Thanks, I'll contact my customer and let her know. Please figure out the shipping so I can tell her the exact amount I need to send you.:chef:

I have one, too. I bought and never used. Let me know!

AJPratt said:
I have one, too. I bought and never used. Let me know!

Hi Anne!

How's Mary doing?

How much for yours plus shipping? My customer is waiting for me to give her the total so she can get me the money.

Thanks!

Shipping would be $4.90 so $30.90 would be the total. My paypal address is valgal49(at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks, Valerie! My customer went away for the weekend. I will leave her a message to call me when she gets home. I know she wants it. I will e-mail you to let you know the status when she comes home and when I send the paypal payment.

Harriet,
Sounds great. I will be looking for your email. Thanks :)

1. What is the Iso Retired Cookie Press?

The Iso Retired Cookie Press is a kitchen tool designed to easily make shaped cookies. It consists of a main body, interchangeable disks with different designs, and a plunger to press the dough through.

2. Is the Iso Retired Cookie Press still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately the Iso Retired Cookie Press has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. However, we have other cookie presses that can still achieve similar results.

3. How do I use the Iso Retired Cookie Press?

To use the Iso Retired Cookie Press, simply fill the main body with cookie dough, insert a disk with your desired design, and press the plunger to dispense the dough onto a baking sheet. Repeat until all cookies are made.

4. Can the Iso Retired Cookie Press be used for other types of dough?

Yes, the Iso Retired Cookie Press can be used for other types of dough such as pastry dough or even cheese spread for crackers. Just make sure the dough is soft enough to pass through the disks.

5. How do I clean the Iso Retired Cookie Press?

The main body and disks of the Iso Retired Cookie Press can be washed with warm soapy water and a soft brush. The plunger should be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Make sure all parts are completely dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkarl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AMTC