• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for retired cloth oven mitts? We can help!

In summary, the Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts are made of 100% cotton and can be machine washed and dried. They are designed to fit most hands comfortably and have a flexible silicone grip for a secure hold on hot items. They are also heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and come in a variety of colors. They are a great gift for cooking enthusiasts.
baychef
Silver Member
Hi all!
I have a customer looking for 2 to 4 retired cloth oven mitts that were retired at the end of the Winter season.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 596
I have 2; one has not been used. The other was taken to shows and has been washed. $13 for both plus shipping.

Attachments

• Cloth Oven Mitts.JPG
    Cloth Oven Mitts.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 611
Ok will check with my customer!

Yes, she will take them. Let me know how much with shipping.Will pm you. She still may purchase 2 more if anyone else has them!

I have several new in package as well as the hot pads.

She is looking for 4 more mitts! Do you have pay pal and the zip code is 13691

Yes. I'll pull them out tomorrow morning and get the price. Do you still have the same email?

Thank you, Beth and yes, my email address is the same.

I did a quick look and while I am pretty sure I have more I could only find one mitt and two hot pads. I obviously need to go through my inventory again and will let you know if I find more.

Not a problem, Beth. She is not in a big hurry.

1. What are Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts made of?

The Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts are made of 100% cotton, providing a durable and heat-resistant material for handling hot dishes and pans.

2. How do I clean the Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts?

The Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts can be machine washed and dried for easy cleaning. It is recommended to wash on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on low heat.

3. Are the Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts one size fits all?

Yes, the Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts are designed to fit most hands comfortably. They have a flexible silicone grip on the outside for a secure hold on hot items.

4. Can I use the Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts for grilling?

Yes, the Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts are heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making them suitable for use on the grill as well as in the kitchen.

5. Do the Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts come in different colors?

Yes, the Iso Retired Cloth Oven Mitts come in a variety of colors to match your kitchen decor. They also make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj