• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find retired Apple Corers?

In summary, the Iso: Retired Apple Corer is a kitchen tool that removes the core and seeds from apples, and it is also dishwasher safe. It can be used on other fruits and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It is suitable for both left and right-handed individuals.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
I am trying to find a couple of retired Apple Corers for a couple of customers that are looking. Thanks for any help

you can provide.You may want to try looking on eBay or Etsy. They often have a good selection of vintage and retired Apple corers. You can also try searching classifieds websites such as Craigslist or Kijiji. Good luck!

Hi there,I'm not sure if you're still looking for retired Apple Corers, but have you tried reaching out to any local antique shops or thrift stores? They often have a variety of vintage kitchen tools that may include Apple Corers. You could also try searching online marketplaces like eBay or Etsy for retired Apple Corers. I hope this helps and good luck with your search!

What is the Iso: Retired Apple Corer?

The Iso: Retired Apple Corer is a kitchen tool designed to easily and efficiently remove the core and seeds from apples, making it perfect for baking, cooking, or snacking.

Is the Iso: Retired Apple Corer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Apple Corer is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after use.

Can the Iso: Retired Apple Corer be used on other fruits?

While the Iso: Retired Apple Corer is specifically designed for apples, it can also be used on other similar-sized fruits, such as pears or peaches.

Does the Iso: Retired Apple Corer come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Apple Corer comes with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Is the Iso: Retired Apple Corer suitable for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the Iso: Retired Apple Corer can be used comfortably with both left and right hands, making it a versatile tool for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • LUVANTIQS