• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Replacement Plunger for Quick Stir Pitcher

In summary, the customer is asking about a replacement plunger for the older polka-dot style Quick Stir Pitcher (1 gal). The new style replacement plunger will not work with the older pitcher and Pampered Chef does not offer replacement parts for the older model. The customer may need to purchase a completely new pitcher. However, replacement parts for other items can be found on the consultant website.
Jennifer Hunsucker
Newbie here.....I have a customer asking about a replacement plunger for the older polka-dot style Quick Stir Pitcher (1 gal). This is the photo she sent me.I feel sure the new style replacement plunger won't work, but do we offer the older style replacement parts for various items? I don't see them on the website, but I didn't know if HO had things just consultants could find. Thanks in advance for any help!
quick-stir-plunger.jpg quick-stir-pitcher.jpg

Unfortunately, we do not offer any replacement parts for the older style Quick Stir Pitcher. We only offer the new style replacement plunger, which we do not believe will work with the older style pitcher. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee compatibility between older and newer models, so the customer may want to purchase a completely new pitcher.

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer replacement parts for the older polka-dot style Quick Stir Pitcher. The new style replacement plunger will not fit in the older pitcher. We recommend purchasing a new pitcher if the old one is damaged. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, it does not appear that Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for the older polka-dot style Quick Stir Pitcher. However, you may be able to find a replacement plunger through a third-party seller or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service directly.

Hi there! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! I'm happy to help with your customer's question about the replacement plunger for the older style Quick Stir Pitcher. Unfortunately, the new style replacement plunger will not work with the older polka-dot style pitcher. However, we do offer replacement parts for various items, including the older style Quick Stir Pitcher. These can be found on our consultant website under the "Replacement Parts" section. If you have trouble finding the specific part, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Home Office for assistance. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is the Iso Replacement Plunger made of?

The Iso Replacement Plunger for Quick Stir Pitcher is made of durable plastic that is BPA-free and food safe.

2. Is the Iso Replacement Plunger dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Replacement Plunger is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How often should I replace the Iso Plunger?

We recommend replacing the Iso Plunger every 6-12 months for optimal performance.

4. Can the Iso Replacement Plunger fit in any size Quick Stir Pitcher?

Yes, the Iso Replacement Plunger is designed to fit in all sizes of Quick Stir Pitchers.

5. Can I purchase the Iso Replacement Plunger separately?

Yes, the Iso Replacement Plunger is available for purchase separately for those who need a replacement or want to have an extra one on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • itsjustCarla